Pages

Friday 6 August 2021

Year 8 Wananga Goal Setting

Hey guys This is my Wananga Goal setting post so you guys can read 

and also when you done reading I have a Question for you What are your goals for this term ok bye.



 Year 7/8 Wānanga Goal Setting

Name: Alizae

Class:  TzR

Term: 3

Year:2021

Greatest achievement from last term: 


the greatest achievement was when I did super well in drama 


and also doing real well in P.E






Subjects taken this term:

Hurumanu:

1

Hurumanu 1


2

Wood Tech


3

Sewing

Technology: 


Language: 


Other: 


Academic Goals 

Short term (this term):

1

Reading 5 books a week this term




2

Practise my spelling 




Non-academic goal (can be out of school):


work on being healthy and Practise Basketball



What are my learning strengths

(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)

What are my learning work ons

(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)


Writing 

being there for my learning

Reading 

Being Focus on my learning

Helping people who needs help







Maths

Spelling







How will I achieve this?


I will Achieve this by Working hard and maybe trying something new to see if I get better at it






End of term reflection










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about