Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Hawkes Bay Earthquakes/Napier Earthquakes

 hi my name is Alizae and

today I have been learning about the Napier Earthquakes and The Hawkes Bay Earthquake so here are some of my predictions for Napier and

some questions that I will be answering about The Hawkes bay earthquakes so 

here we go 

1 - What do I think I know about this disaster - I Know that an Earthquake and some fires destroyed buildings

2 - What do I think I will find out about the disaster - How the fires started 


Now here are some questions that I am going to answer about the Hawkes Bay Disaster 

1 - When was The Hawkes bay earthquake happen - 3rd Feb 1931



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about