Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Tangiwai Railway Disaster

 Welcome back to my blog today I will be talking about the Tangiwai Railway Disaster so lets get started

Predictions:


What I know about this Disaster:

I never knew this disaster really happend so I don't know anything 

from this disaster


What I want to know about this Disaster:

anything and everything that happend


Reaserch:

These are the Questions I need to Answers



#1. 258 people were on board

#2. At 8pm at Mount Ruapehu

#3. About 10:15 

#4. Cause there was a man waving a torch Signaling the driver to stop

#5. Cause there was some brave people that helped save some of the Survivors

#6. A moderated Lahar


Notes:






1. 28 people survived 

2. 151 people died 

3. most of the bodies were not found

4. I think most of the dead bodies found had to be taken to an Army camp

5. little bit of people that lived by the incident came to help





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about