Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2021

The Wahine Disaster

Hi guys welcome back to my blog today we will be learning about the Wahine Disaster so lets 

get started with the blog post we will begin with the prediction

 Prediction:


What do I think I know about this Disaster: That the Wahine sunk while trying to get to Wellington Harbour


What do I think I will find out about this Disaster: How many people died and how did it sink 



Read and Research:


1. Heavy Raining ,Storms and Windy Weather

2. To Welington Harbour

3. There were 4 but 1 sinked so 3 boats

4. I think to jump in the water and try to swim to shore

5. I think cause some of the boats sunk

6. 53 people died


Notes:

                                                   'Couldn't really take notes with this video'

                                                                                  'couldn't with this video'
Create:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about