Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

The Erebus Plane Crash

Hi guys welcome back to my blog today we will be learning about the Erebus Disaster and my predictions and research about topic so lets get started with the blog and enjoy reading and learning and finding out more info about this topic enjoy. 

 Predictions:

What do I think I know about this disaster - I honestly don't know anything about this topic

What do I think I will find out about this Disaster - Anything possible


Read and Research:

       

                              

1. Christchurch

2. (Captain) Jim Collins and (Co-Pilot) Greg Cassin

3. So his Passengers can have a better View to look outside


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about